Friday, September 11, 2009

Superpower

One superpower in the world that I would like to have would be the ability to heal.

Why?

Well, for starters, Sam already wrote about the ability to fly. That was the one I wanted to write about, but I thought, "Hey, it would be stupid if I wrote about that, too." So I decided to go with the ability to heal, because it is another power that I would want to have.

Just think about it this way for a minute: You get shot in the chest, the guy is walking away like, "Ohoho, she's dead, all power to me!" and then you stand up and you're like, "Think again, buddy!" and shoot him while he has his back turned. You could also fake your death and start a new life. Not that, you know, I was planning on wanting to rob a bank or murder anyone and have to start a new life, but it's something that could be considered.

I wouldn't want to be able to heal just myself, though. I'd want to be able to heal my friends, too. Then I wouldn't be completely useless, would I? It would be unfair if my friends and I were in a battle, we all get injured, and the only person who is able to get away safely is me.

To conclude this blog, the reason why I chose the ability to heal is so I could help my friends, my family, others and myself. To be the "Healer" in a super hero team would mean being an important member, and I have to admit: I'd like the challenge of being constantly relied on.

---

P.S. Even though I wasn't able to write about being able to fly before Sam did, I would just mooch a ride off her to Europe, or teleport somewhere with Allison.

Remember: It is always O.K. to mooch a ride.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. So, hey. I completely agree with your thoughts on the superpower of healing. I feel the same way about wanting to be able to heal your friends as well, and not just yourself. In RO, would it not be the ultimate party if one were to have a high priest to cure the ailments and heal the wounds of their fellow comrades? Perhaps even two high priests would be ideal. It's always good to have an ally who's got your back at all times. Power to the INT!!

    ReplyDelete